These guidelines are for Jesse and Melva Johnson (J&M) licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Jesse and Melva, Mining for Gold Marriage and all other trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging.
Use of the Jesse and Melva Johnson logo, copyrighted materials (et al.) for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Jesse and Melva Johnson or authorized agent, may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws.
Use of Jesse and Melva Johnson trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
Jesse and Melva Johnson’ trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets.
In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities.
By using a Jesse and Melva Johnson’ trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Jesse and Melva Johnson’ is the sole owner of the trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a Jesse and Melva Johsnon’ trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Jesse and Melva Johnson’. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Authorized Use of Jesse and Melva Johnson Trademarks
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only Jesse and Melva Johnson and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the Jesse and Melva Johsnon Logo or name in advertising, promotional, and sales materials excluding advertising through the Google, Google Adwords, Facebook, Facebook Advertising platforms.
Regarding Google, Google Adwords, Facebook and Facebook Advertising platforms–all uses of Jesse and Melva Johnson trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, and icons must be granted express, written permission. Before use, all requests for permission should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unauthorized Use of Jesse and Melva Johnson Trademarks
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Jesse and Melva Johnson’ trademark, including J&M-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically granted by express written permission.
2. Jesse and Melva Johnson Logo and J&M-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Jesse and Melva Johnson Logo or any other J&M-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Jesse and Melva Johnson.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use any variation of the Jesse and Melva Johnson logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Jesse and Melva Johnson trademark for any purpose.
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Jesse and Melva Johnson trademark or any other J&M-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use any Jesse and Melva Johnson trademark, including J&M-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Jesse and Melva Johnson’ affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. Jesse and Melva Johnson’ Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive J&M packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
7. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Jesse and Melva Johnson’ slogan or tagline.
8. Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Jesse and Melva Johnson trademark as a second level domain name.
Depictions of Jesse and Melva Johnson’ Products
1. Endorsement or Sponsorship: Jesse and Melva Johnson does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of J&M products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that Jesse and Melva Johnson endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion.
* * *
Questions? Contact Kevin email@example.com.